1. Shoulder straps
- Uses a lightweight neoprene material.
- Ergonomic designed to fit the curve of the armpits.
- Provides cushioning and protection and can be adjusted easily to fit various body types.
2. Hard inserts that runs along the length and sides of the spine.
- Immobilizes your spine and supports the spine to be upright.
3. Durable mesh panels on the back and sides.
- Allows better ventilation and breathability.
- Supports the spine and allows flexibility in your oblique.
4. Triple Belt
- Customize the fit and provide 360° waist compression and support, without overly restricting movement.
5. Nylon Velcro hooks
- It is softer and smoother than traditional Velcro which minimizes skin irritation.
1) Measure your abdomen circumference (the thickest part around the navel area).
2) The size is based on the measurement of the circumference of your abdomen, not the garment.
3) Please allow for 1cm to 3cm variance in measurement.