We are inviting committed and motivated individuals with great passion in delivering health care knowledge and services. The individual must be competent in engaging customers and is attentive to customer needs, with excellent communication skills and is able to provide value-added product information and services to aid customers in their healthcare needs.
- Station at stores located in various shopping malls.
- Attend to walk-in customers and demonstrate products, share health care knowledge according to their needs.
- Ensure merchandise and displays are consistently well presented.
- Perform daily housekeeping of the store to ensure the cleanliness of the store to our customers.
- Career and self-development
- On-the-job training.
- Able to work at the stipulated retail timing in various shopping malls (indoor)
- Able to liaise with Mandarin-speaking customers
- Committed and willing to learn healthcare-related knowledge
- Retail sales experience is preferred but not compulsory.
- Training is provided.
- Result-oriented and self-driven.
Thank you for expressing your interest to join OWELL, our HR department will contact you once you're shortlisted for an interview!